Saturday, September 1, 2007

Class 2: Spatial Data Models

We covered raster and vector modeling systems in Class II. Found out that the NC DOT website is a good source for USGS topo and other maps. I've been having trouble getting ArcView uploaded on a home computer. My laptop's DVD player is not working, and registration isn't working on my PC. So here I sit, waiting for ESRI to call back. They're on Pacific time and they're not at work yet. This time tomorrow I will be on a plane, on my way to Pacific time. I'll be in Seattle until Thursday, so I should be good and jet-lagged for class next Friday.

Barry (my baby's daddy) is on his way home from Izzy's right now with his latte and my usual--blueberry bagel with cream cheese and blackberry Italian soda. I tried Green Apple Cafe across from Asheville High yesterday, and I think I have a new favorite lunch spot.

No comments: